TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prices of our products are subject to change at any time, without notice.
- The price of goods quoted for a bespoke piece is as per the agreement between you, the customer and Woodfords Jewellery Ltd. Quotes are not binding. Quotes are valid for a period of 20 days.
- The cost of packaging and carriage is included in the price quoted.
- All commission/bespoke orders are non-returnable and non-refundable, including all payments made. By paying the initial deposit you are confirming that all design aspects and details of components (stones, metal) are approved by you, the customer.
- 50% deposit is required in advance of any works commencing on a bespoke piece/commission.
PAYMENT PLAN ** TERMS
- Deposits and instalments as part of an agreed, no-interest payment plan are non-returnable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Goods will be handed over upon receipt of the final instalment.
- Goods remain the property of Woodfords Jewellery ltd. until full payment is made.
- If full payment is not received during the agreed period, Woodfords Jewellery Ltd. Reserves the right to keep all previously made payments & retain full ownership of the goods.
- Items will be shipped to the invoice address using a traceable service.
- Shipping will be arranged with the purchaser once full payment has been received.
- We may prefer/offer face-to face delivery where necessary and/or appropriate.
CERTIFICATIONS, GRADING AND MISREPRESENTATIONS
- Certification is provided for stones/pieces as and when it is stated on our Social Media Platform(s), via our website or within our direct discussions with you.
- Stones/pieces that are not listed as ‘certified’ are not sold with any certification.
- Certification can be provided for you, from a reputable UK-based lab, upon your request. This carries an additional fee - the cost of which varies depending on the requirement.
- All descriptions of pieces/stones are accurate to the best of our knowledge.
- Should you feel that your item has been misrepresented; we must be notified, with justification and the piece returned to us within 14 days, with the original stock label intact. We will then pay for the item to be assessed in a laboratory and the findings will be disclosed to you.
- We will not consider the opinion of any other third party.
- Any unauthorised testing or alteration of our pieces will result in no refunds being given under any circumstances.
- If your item description is proven to have been inaccurate, we will retain the item and you will receive a full refund including shipping costs.
- Returns are accepted on stock items received back to us within 14 days for a full refund or exchange, providing the item has not been worn or damaged and that the original stock label is intact.
- All returned items are thoroughly inspected upon receipt.
- Returns will not be accepted on items that do not have their original stock label.
- Commissions/custom/bespoke/altered/sized items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- The purchaser is responsible for all return costs and the associated insurance costs.
- Returns are not accepted on any item that has been tested/altered/adjusted by a third party.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method within 14 days.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- We warrant to you that the goods ordered by you will meet the description as shown on our Social Media sites, our Website or via our direct discussions.
- We do not accept responsibility for any damage which occurs to the goods after delivery.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any wear and tear, accidental damage or failure by you or by any third party to adhere to any written recommendation provided in relation to the goods.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 30 days of receipt.
- If any defect appears within 30 days of delivery, you must notify us as soon as you become aware of the defect, giving us full details. We will then decide, in consultation with you, whether the defect is our responsibility. If so, we may arrange either to repair the goods or to replace them with similar goods. Any defective items to be returned to us must be returned at your expense.
- If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same colour and style, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
- Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear or intervention by you or a third party are not considered to be faulty.
- We recommend that settings/claws on jewellery (of any metal), be checked at least once every 12 months.
- We recommend that white gold will need to be re-plated every 6-12 months depending on wear/use.
- We recommend that all fine jewellery be removed for manual work, outside work, exposure to extreme temperatures, exposure to chemicals and shouldn’t be submerged in water for long periods of time. This list is not exhaustive and is intended as a guide.
- We recommend that you keep your original box for storing your jewellery.
- We recommend that you insure your piece of jewellery appropriately as per the guidelines of your home and personal insurance limitations and terms.
- We aim to respond to your enquiry/communication within 48 hours, during working hours.
- We only ship within the UK.
- The Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and Woodfords Jewellery Ltd. And extinguishes and supersedes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, proposals, warranties, representations between them, whether oral or written, relating to its subject matter.
- By purchasing from us you are agreeing that the item you are buying is for you, the named person(s) on the invoice and not on behalf of a third party. Unless it expressly states otherwise, the Terms and Conditions does not give rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Terms and Conditions.
- By entering into a contract with us you confirming that you are over 18 years of age and that you are legally able to enter a binding contract.
- We may ask for proof of address from you and/or photographic ID at any time.
- We may, in our sole discretion limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors or orders we deem to be placed not in good-faith.
- We may, in our sole discretion terminate a contract with you at any time. In the event of this; you will be provided with written notice to the given invoice address and email provided and a refund will be made to you of any funds transferred up to and including the termination date.
- We reserve the right to not serve you at any time.
- Communications that we deem to be rude, intimidating, manipulative, unkind, or of a threatening or harassing nature (this list is not exhaustive) will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to anyone, at any time, to any of our services, Website(s) or Social Media pages.